‘The new album release, Good for You, is a mix of urban blues and raw rock. A great summer collection.’ MP
The crew, including Courtney Barnett, Jen Cloher, Fraser A. Gorman, Ouch My Face, East Brunswick All Girls Choir and The Finks, perform tracks from the Good For You compilation this March.
Milk! is an independent label where you can buy direct from the artist. Good For You is available digitally. The record will be released on vinyl this Valentines Day, Sunday 14 February.
1. Courtney Barnett – Three Packs A Day
2. The Finks – Moonlighting
3. Jen Cloher – Famously Monogamous
4. Fraser A Gorman – Skyscraper Skyline Blues
5. East Brunswick All Girls Choir – Red Wine Lipstick
6. Ouch My Face – Nice Haircut
Pre-order is available now for limited edition signed 12″ vinyl direct from Milk! Records.